Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Blogging Restitution

OK. Here it is. My admission of guilt.

I realize that I SUCKED at blogging last year.

Guilty as charged (Matt!).

So, I will do my best to make it up. A bit of Restitution, if you will. And, just like criminal restitution, blog restitution comes nowhere close to paying the actual debt. It's really more of a "thought that counts" kind of a thing.

Please take a look at the overly long Facebook Year in Review post. (Now is the time where I admit that post is completely for the scrapbook and admittedly not very engaging reading).

Anyway, take a look, and let me know which 2 status updates you would have appreciated more information on - like, it would have made a good blog post if I was actually blogging at the time.

I'll take the Top 5, and do an "expansion post" each day next week on them.

Choose your own adventure . . .

No comments: