We've been running to and fro, and everywhere in between. And some fun stuff has been going on, that I don't want to miss capturing!
- October 17 - Matt heads to Kansas City to a big-name national conference for his work.
- October 18 - First annual Wilbur Ellis Pumpkin Patch and Chili Feed. Thanks, Darla!
- October 19 - Chance' first orthodontist appointment, and another 12-month stay of execution for my budget!
- October 21 - Grandmother comes to stay with Colton while . . .
- October 22 - Chance and I head to Pullman for our final Art Show of the year
- October 25 - Middle School basketball begins
- A BUSY week with month-end close, board meetings, and field trips. Topped off by . . .
- A much welcome final camping trip at the Cabin.
This week is a bit more laid back, but I will sure make good use of my extra hour this weekend!