Wednesday, October 6, 2010

10 . . .9 . . .8 . . .7 . . .6

Circle Journal Spoiler Alert!

Sandy's Top 10!

This is totally off the cuff. I think I've answered these differently before, but this is where I was at this week.

My house is on FIRE! What do you grab?
1. Matt & Kids
2. Jake
3. Scrapbooks
4. Ancestor Quilt
5. Laptop
6. Purse
7. Recipes
8. Framed pictures
9. Photos
10. Books


How ‘bout dinner & conversation (past, present, or future)?
1. My husband – I never get enough of this!
2. Esther – I’m dying to know more about “such a time as this”.
3. Jesus – It would be the most challenging conversation of my life, but the best!
4. CS Lewis – To just pick that brain for an hour . . .
5. The Circle Journal Crew – ‘nuff said
6. Martha and Mary – gonna have to be together – I’ve got questions for them both!
7. Darla, minus kids, plus drinks – neither one of us is able to accomplish that very easily.
8. The Mayflower passengers
9. My boys – when they’re adults


Yikes! I’m packing, but I don’t know where I’m going!
1. Jeans & boots
2. Short-sleeve shirt
3. Sweatshirt
4. Undergarments
5. Swimsuit
6. Camera
7. Cash
8. Shades


All the colors of the Rainbow - My favorite of each






Where in the US would you like to travel?
1. Glacier
2. Yellowstone
3. San Antonio
4. Zion Nat’l Park
5. Alaska
6. Boston in the fall


5 Senses - My favorite of each









Scrapbook much? - most used tools
1. Clip-o-Matic
2. Laptop
3. Silhouette
4. Organized(ish) Room


I am . . .
1. Loyal
2. Determined
3. Saved


Pics! Two of my favorite in the last two months.




Never leave home without it
1. Cell Phone

1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

These are fun to read. I love the five senses.