Tuesday, August 3, 2010

How do you spell adventure?

This weekend, for us, it was R-O-A-D T-R-I-P!

Matt had been out of town for a couple weeks, and had to pick up some equipment for work in Seattle sometime during the weekend. I decided we weren't going to let him go by himself, so the roadtrip plan was hatched!

We hit the Science Center:










The Market:








In addition to the Waterfront, a hotel with a pool, and multiple Jamba Juice and Starbucks stops.
...
Topped off by a tornado-style, kid friendly whirl through the U-District shopping center. Is there such a thing? I think not. Not with boys, anyway. However, they do have the coolest Apple store I've ever been to, which to their credit kept the boys entertained a LONG time.
...
Memories in the making . . .

2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Great photos (as usual)! You are a great photographer.

I can't believe we didn't see each over in Seattle. I think I've lived there this summer.

Miller Family said...

We LOVE the Pacific Science Center! Glad you all got to get away together and do some fun things! Can't believe summer has gone sooo fast and school is around the corner. Time, please slow down a bit!