Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A to Z of me

Circle journal spoiler!



Read on at your own risk . . .


We sell our metal products at Art shows
My Boys (all three of them) are the highlight of my life
Chocolate is always a weakness
I like Daisies
I once memorized the Periodic Table of Elements
Not Finishing college is one of my biggest regrets
Currently, Glacier is the camping trip of my dreams
Never had to do Homework in school
I have a VIVID Imagination – especially when home alone!
My maiden name was Jones
I have a love/hate relationship with Kettle corn
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior
Dave Ramsey has forever changed my view of Money
Camping is my favorite way to stay in touch with Nature
I try to go Outside the box
My favorite sport to Play is basketball
I am a great fan of great Quotes
Reading a good book is one of my favorite things
I cannot believe I’m this far behind in Scrapbooking
Thunder storms are my favorite
Colton’s first word was Umbrella
My Vitamix blender is my favorite new purchase
Love Watching my kids’ activities
I’ve had many X-rays in my sports career
Yellow is my least favorite wardrobe color, but one of my very favorite scrapbook colors
Giraffes are my favorite at the Zoo

3 comments:

Maggie said...

FUN! And I love that "umbrella" was his fist word. :)

The Jones Family said...

Ok, I copied you! :) Had trouble with X and Z...

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

You're kidding? Umbrella was his first word? What happened to Da-da or Ma-ma or Nooooooo?!

I love your list. I'm glad you posted it.