June 20 at 4:23pm
- Matt and I were split up for the second weekend in a row - one of us at a baseball tournament, one of us at an art show.
- The one who was lucky enough to be watching baseball was constantly trying to keep the other one up to speed via text message. What a frustrating way to "watch" a baseball game!
Heather Messer "Two percent of our population provides the rest of us with all the food we need, and we behave as though it’s our birthright." -Mike Rowe http://www.mikeroweworks.com/
June 23 at 11:
Heather Messer Gearing up for another baseball tourney this weekend - and somehow trying to fit in some time to work on the deck - we've got lots of bare foot kiddos coming for the 4th.
June 23 at 10:01pm
Heather Messer One 20-pound box of Klicker Straweberries later, and the weekend just got busier! Anyone have a great recipe for freezer jam/pie filling/etc?
June 24 at 2:51pm
- We opted for freezing about 1/3, and strawberry jam and strawberry/rhubarb jam out of the rest. Yum!
Heather Messer Thinking of my friend Tom, and praying for him and his family. Hang in there, Tom. We love you, and are fighting right along side you!
July 2 at 8:35am
Heather Messer What a fantastic weekend - thanks, friends!
July 5 at 3:26pm
Heather Messer The faint echoes of the Kelly Hughes band drift our way, as we bask in the radiant heat stored by the asphalt on which our RV sits, under the glow of the carnival's Gravitron. I am living in a romance novel. Good thing Prince Charming is right here beside me. July 10
- Ahhhh, the joys of parking lot camping at the art shows. The carnie circuit is like no other . . .
- At least Matt and I were in the same town for this one!
July 12 at 8:58pm via Facebook for iPhone
Heather Messer Fun, fun weekend watching the 11 year old all stars. They are playing GREAT! So proud of all of them. Now, having some family adventure in Ephrata. Ballfield camping, movie, pizza, and festivities. Life is good.
Friday at 9:04pm via Facebook for iPhone
Heather Messer Day 3, here we go. Boys are playing some good baseball. Lots of ESPN Web Gems goin on. Good luck, Moses Lake!
Yesterday at 10:26am via Facebook for iPhone
Heather Messer A bit sad that it's all done . . . What a fun all-star season. Good friendships made. Lessons learned. Character built. Fun created. Lifetime memories. Thanks to all who made it happen!
23 hours ago
Life is good today.