Sunday, June 20, 2010

He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.

-Clarence Budington Kelland



Our dad is the best because . . .

  • He takes us to school
  • He takes us to the range
  • He likes to go to Starbucks with us
  • He wrestles with us
  • He prays with me at night time
  • He knows lots of lines in Napoleon Dynamite
  • He listens to music with us on his iPod
  • He plays catch with us
  • He goes to my games
  • He lets us shoot his guns
  • He feeds us nachos and stuff
  • He brings us prizes
  • He scammed mom into a flat screen tv
  • In some categories, he listens to pretty decent music
  • He never makes me eat bananas, 'cause he hates them, too

We love you, Dad!

Happy Father's Day

Chance & Colton

1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Matt is a great dad. Chance and Colton are lucky indeed.