Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Anytime the angels and the devils get together . . .

. . . it's either gonna be really good, or really bad. I'll let you decide.


We came upon this very dangerous recipe, and it's been wreaking some havoc on my whole iPhone Lose It! plan I've got going on.


Combine the following (just the dry mixes - don't make them according to the package):


1 Angel Food Cake Mix (must be "Just add water" kind)


1 Devil's Food Cake Mix


1 pkg Chocolate Chips



Store in an airtight container.


When in need of a chocolate fix:


Put 1/3 cup of the mix into a mug. Add 3T water. Stir well. Microwave for 1 minute.


Invert onto a plate or bowl, and enjoy the gooey, warm treat!


If you're feeling especially rich, you can add a dollop (ish) of Jane's Hot Fudge sauce to the top of the warm, gooey cake. Yum. Yum. And Super-Yum!


Now, I must admit, I haven't had one of these ALL week. And neither has the stupid iPhone app. But, as I was pondering what I would blog, I got to sit here and watch Chance eat his 3rd one in as many days and salivate. Oh, to have the metabolism of a youngster again.


Give it a shot, if you dare. But, either don't tell your iPhone, or be prepared to shoot off the charts on your calorie graph. It may just be worth it either way. . .

No comments: