Monday, February 8, 2010

Invisibility


Dinner Question:


What would you do if you were invisible?


Chance - after many attempts that included unlawful or immoral things - I would start the best game of hide-and-seek ever! (Daddy - I would so throw a glass of chocolate milk on you right before you got invisible)


Mommy - I would go scuba diving, knowing I didn't need to be afraid of the sharks, and not worry about scaring the pretty fish, I would be able to float through the sea unnoticed and take it all in. (Daddy - the shark could still smell you and would eat you just the same, and feel strangely full and satisfied, just not knowing why)


Colton - I would sneak on a space shuttle and go on the next mission to outer space. (Daddy - thankfully had nothing at this point and didn't kill Colton's dream ;)


Daddy - I would use my invisibility to sneak up on bad guys, get the info I needed, and solve a really big crime.


What would you do if you were invisible?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must be like Chance. The first things that popped in my head were illegal and immoral. :)

-Mags

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.