Friday, December 4, 2009

I drew the "Blog" Popsicle Stick


So, I was going to try and post, but my creativity has flown out the window.


I just got totally slammed, and with the wind out of my sails, a brilliant blog post just isn't in the works.


But, I drew the "Blog Post" popsicle stick. Which means I have to blog, right Darla?


So, now what?


How about I direct you to Darla's blog? Where you can read the slam, understand the popsicle stick, and have a great laugh at my expense.


Ahhhhhh, freedom. I can draw a new stick now . . .

4 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

The power of a popsicle stick. The sheer power.

Susan said...

Too funny...

I wish for a children popsicle stick. I only have to deal with that child when I draw their name, instead of all six at once.

*sigh*

tina said...

You two are awesome!!!

Miller Family said...

Brilliant!!