Friday, October 16, 2009

Take Action

Grant County averages 10 abortions per month.

10!

Every month.

If we were talking about the number of pieces of Halloween candy I'll steal from my boys' sacks in the next couple weeks, that would be a small number.

But we're not. We're talking about lives. The most vulnerable lives among us today.

And to me, that number is HUGE.

Last night, Matt and I partnered with caring citizens and churches in our area at the Crossroads Resource Center banquet.

We took action.

We did something to help.

You can, too.

Even if it's only by committing to prayer.

You can help, too.

Here.

Psalm 139:13-14 For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Marvelous are Your works.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Oh my. That just makes me so, so, very sad. I will do what I can. Thank you Heather.