"Well, I'd have Timber of Terror and a bunch of really cool roller coasters . . ."
Sounds like good dinner question fodder to me. And so we did.
If you could design your own amusement park, what would be in it?
- After Shock (roller coaster at Silverwood)
- The Space Needle
- A Star Wars booth with working light-sabers
- GINORMOUS swing
- Target shooting (of course, with a .22 instead of a BB gun)
- Doughy elephant ear booth
- A rock star booth
- A train ride (a la Silverwood), combined with the Cabela's target shooting range - everyone gets a target shooting gun to shoot (infrared) targets throughout the train ride.
- A tidal wave pool
- The Indiana Jones ride from Disneyland
- A Kid Zone - lots of toys, and servants to bring them to you
- The Over/Under roller coaster
- Steak on a Stick food stand
- The Silverwood Log Ride - without the 'pay a quarter to squirt the riders' option
- Bunjee Trampoline, while dodging a sniper bullet
- Super Speed Waterslides, with a loop
- The Flusher (think swirling inner tube ride)
- Huckleberry Funnel Cake stand
- Coyote Hunting Simulator (with real coyote fur)
- Creme Brulee booth
- Baked Potato toss and eat
- Ferris wheel with NO LINE
- McRestaurant Roller Coaster - this would take drive-thru to the extreme!
- Super-Sized Go Kart track
- Eiffel Tower sized Ferris wheel, takes 24 hours to get all the way around, meals included
Okay, it got a bit silly, there at the end, didn't it? Still, would you come to our amusement park? What would you add if it was yours? What is your favorite theme park ride or attraction?