Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Peak Season

To my knowledge, every dish in my house is done.


Clean.


Sparkling.


In case you're wondering, this doesn't happen often.


And, it presents a dilemma.


We are having a family reunion at our house this weekend.


Alas, much like my favorite sports teams every year (think Mariners, Zags, Seahawks), I've peaked too early.


Three days of normal household eating to go, and the dishes are already "in the zone"!


What to do??


Good thing for these guys. I think they may be my secret weapon that saves the day . . .
Anyone know how many carbon credits it costs to eat off paper for a week??? I'll be needing that number, I think.

2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Yes! Yes! Peaked too early...that's the term. I've never thought of it that way before Heather.

I can't wait to hear about your family reunion. Now I understand the importance of the checklist.

I hope you keep track of the desserts, pounds of hamburger, bags of trash, etc. again.

Tracy said...

Heather - I LOVE paper plates. My family thinks I'm nuts, but man do they go through some dishes when they are around! Drives me BATTY!