Happy Birthday, Chance!
I can't believe you're 10 years old! Double digits! Life will never be the same again :)
Our dinner question last night, in honor of your birthday celebration, was for each of us to give 3 things we love about you. Here are our thoughts:
- You are a great brother.
- You share many sports interests with your dad - football, baseball, hockey, etc.
- You give your best, no matter what you are doing.
- You are really good at football.
- You have the ability to see something in your mind, and want to create it. You don't stop until you've got exactly the creation you set out to make.
- You try to follow God, and receive and understand Bible lessons, whether at home, church, or school.
- You are really good at baseball.
- You do well playing and sharing with kids of all ages.
- You make time for your grandparents and aunts and uncles. You communicate well with them, and don't think you're too cool to interact with "old folks".
Happy Birthday, son. We are so proud of you, and we love you so much!!
PS - Thanks for choosing chocolate lava cake for your birthday cake - that should have been my #1 thing I love about you, because it was a most excellent choice!