Saturday, July 11, 2009

Still Breathing

In June, I posted this ad from a magazine. Apparently, it's to be a series. I love the second one, too. And just as apparent, the ad is doing its job, because my two biggest reactions to this ad are:

  1. I need to drink more wine.
  2. I need to breathe.

Do these automatically go hand in hand? I'm betting they are at least kissing cousins many times :)


So, here's my version:


I am not the sum of my responsibilities. I am both so much more and so much less.

I am a baseball mom, but not just a baseball mom. And I'm certainly not THAT baseball mom.

I am so stereotypical in so many ways, and at the same time, I am the exception.

I am real. I am true to myself and my Creator. I am ALIVE - because He has made me alive.

I am BUSY. Busier than I want.

So, for the next week, I'll be on vacation - taking a minute (or a week) to remember to BREATHE.


And possibly, there will be wine involved. See ya next week, y'all.

1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh, oh, I love this! More than the original I love your version.

Happy Vacation Day. Do you remember the Lamaze exercises?