Tuesday, June 2, 2009

How do you breathe?


I saw this ad in a magazine over the weekend. Although I'm not a big wine drinker (I'm told it's an acquired taste, but apparently I don't have the budget to acquire it!), I thought the ad spoke volumes. What would yours say?


I think mine would go something like this:


I'm not wealthy, but my life is RICH and MEANINGFUL.

I wear cheap shoes (and lots of them) so I can afford to buy LOTS of scrapbook stuff.

I can shoot a basketball and sing off-key, and texting while doing anything else proves to be too much for me.

I LOVE date nights with my husband, and wish I had more of them.

I rarely hesitate to tell anyone my age, and it's usually out of embarrassment being the young one in the group.

I celebrate silliness, work hard to make fun times, LOVE my family to no end,

and always remember that HAPPINESS starts with me!


Give it a shot. How would your poem read? How do you breathe? Do you like wine?


Thanks, Ernest and Julio Gallo. What a bunch of fun.

1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I can't wait to try this. Having married Calvin eleven + years older than me, I'm usually the young one in the group, too.