Thursday, May 7, 2009

Surprise!

It's an insect.



A real scrappy one, at that.



Although not a meat-eater.



No water required. (Thank goodness!)



Not picky about food - any pulp tree will do - just needs to be small enough to digest easily.



It's cage fits easily on my desktop.



With my new little friend keeping me company, productivity and quality of work should skyrocket.



It's cute.



Cute as a bug, in fact.



It's a ....................



Thanks, Darla and Annette. You guys are too sweet. Can't wait to make you a thank-you card ;)

2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I think I'm coveting you. No, no, that can't be it...I got the emotions mixed up. I'm really, really happy for you and hope that someday I sit right next to you at a retreat and that cuttlebug sits between us--partly on my table and you tell me that I SHOULD use it that it would make you very happy. Yes, yes, that was what I was feeling. Happiness for you.

Congrats!!

Miller Family said...

Oh Fun! Heather Jenks (she sat across from me at retreat) and I went co-owners of a cuddle bug. It has been fun! You will love it! Have a great Mother's Day weekend!!!