The boys (with much help from Matt) gave me a great Mother's Day celebration today. In an effort to pay it forward, I'm going to pass on a little present of theirs.
Matt had them fill out a survey about me. Each with their own unique answers. In turn, I will answer the same questions about my mom. Let's see how well they translate . . .
- My mom is the best cook I know!
- I am better than Mom at computers and always will be!
- I always beat my Mom at Scrabble and always will.
- My mom always whips me at last minute cleaning, but her time is coming.
- My Mom makes me cranky when she doesn't believe in herself.
- I know my Mom is cranky when she stops joking.
- I can cheer my mom up by a phone call.
- My Mom knows I'm cranky when I am ranting and raving.
- Mom cheers me up by helping me see the light side, but it doesn't always work.
- I love to help my Mom clean up the house, but sometimes she says "NO WAY!"
- My Mom always has to help me entertain even though I could do it myself. (Thank goodness)!
- Mom's favorite song is bluegrass, but she should listen when I'm not around.
- If Mom was a super hero, she would be Wonder Woman.
- If I could grant Mom one wish, I would let her live the rest of her life pain free.
- My mom always wants me to slow down, but I would rather do it all.
- I don't like to eat my mom's tuna casserole for dinner.
- If I could cook (I can!), Mom would have to eat my homemade pizza.
- Mom is better than dad at Christmas presents, but he's gaining on her.
- My Mom will never be better than Dad at towing the trailer no matter what she tries.
- If I want to make Mom laugh, all I have to do is call her - we're usually both laughing within the first 2 minutes.
- If I want to make Mom mad, all I have to do is be mean to someone in her family.
- If I was the boss, Mom would have to make Oatmeal cake once a week.
- I show Mom how much I love her by blogging ;)
- I know my Mom loves me because she shows it 100 different ways.
Happy Mother's Day, mom! Hope your day was fantastic. I love you!
Here's what Chance and Colton had to say.