Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dealing with reality

Okay, so here's how it plays out.



I have always coveted the type of hair in the first picture.



Unfortunately, my hair cooperates with my stress reaction much like the second picture, except worse - especially the last few months.



I knew I didn't want to go as drastic as the 3rd picture, although it was tempting in many ways.



So, I told the hairdresser to cut my hair back to the point of all the breaking and falling out. Cut it back to the point where I actually had hair to work with.



So, here's where we ended up.



She says it should all grow together now, as long as I take my vitamins and keep taking care of myself and my hair. We'll see.



Irregardless, it's gonna have to do for now! At least it's a renewable resource . . .

7 comments:

Miller Family said...

I Lo-ooo-ooo-ve your haircut. Sooo cute! I am sure it is super easy and fast to do. Congrats on joining the short hair club.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Darla wasn't kidding! It's beautiful! I love, love it.

Susan said...

So, so cute!! I love it!! Adorable!

Cali said...

Heather, it looks WONDERFUL. And the best part is it probably feels WONDERFUL. I know that just getting it back to healthy made me feel great. I laughed about the renewable resource. TRUE. Very true.

Cali

Darla said...

You look MARVELOUS, ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS!!!!!

Anita said...

Oh dear "daughter" - absolutely ADORABLE!!!

Ande Payne said...

Haha Oh Heather those two posts made me laugh. I LOVE the new cut! Its so hip and adorable! Yay for haircuts! I think they are a bit like drugs...hard to stop once you start.