Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Help!

It's about time to start thinking about the whole Christmas letter/card/picture thing. My kids are very used to endless photo sessions in search for the perfect Christmas card, and this year has been no exception. Except, I'm having a hard time, and I need your help.




With two kids as cute as these, how do you pick??



#1 - The Ocean

.

.



#2 - The Stream at the Cabin


.



#3 - Lake Wenatchee



.



#4 - The Family Thing


.


So, please comment. What's your favorite? Which picture should get the distinguished "Christmas Card Award" this year? Let me know in the comments!



PS - I'm following a professional-type photo from last year, so you can see why there might be some stress. See below. We've got our work cut out for us.





PPS - Because I'm all independent and stuff, I reserve the right to completely ignore the vote and go in a totally different direction. Please don't have your feelings hurt. But, likely, due to my usual people-pleasing tendencies, I will take your advice to heart and print hundreds of whichever is most popular. Choose wisely :)

3 comments:

Miller Family said...

WOW, you're right. Those are very hard to choose from. My favorite is the stream. I will cast my vote, but wanted to comment. I do also like the lake pic and of course the family pic, so I am really no help for your cause other than more agony on deciding. Sorry! I too am debating on pics which by now I usually have them done to be sent out the weekend of Thanksgiving, but this year I am still trying to decide on the pic so if that is any consolation to you, you are not alone in the agony of pic decisions. Good Luck!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Okay, I voted, but I'm wondering why in the world with all these cute pictures you don't just collage it? Some of us only have one to choose from so the choice isn't hard, but you've got scads of good ones!

Donna Chapin said...

Heather,

Just want to remind you that if you order the wallet size at Costco, they come 4 to a sheet. Remember my last years Christmas card pictures?? I found the leftovers the other day.