- You can only send an e-mail to someone you know.
- You can only send an e-mail to someone your dad or I knows.
- You cannot enter your name or e-mail address anywhere on the Internet.
- You still cannot play games that require you to enter any personal information, including an e-mail address.
- If you decide to break any of these rules, you will not use e-mail or the Internet for the rest of your life.
Pretty straightforward, wouldn't you say?
But with all the headaches and hassles I was trying to avoid, I overlooked one very positive thing. I know it's partly the novelty of it all, but he e-mails me almost everyday. Here is a sampling of the little blessings that have come from this monumental step:
- Have a good day at school!Are we going to go to any stores? Love you!
- Have a good day!Be good.
- Have a good day at work.Are (we) going to any stores?I love you!See you after Tina's.
Ahhhh, the little things. Help me never to take them for granted . . .