Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I am an artist! Of paint-by-number greatness.


I'm not sure if you've ever checked out Alyson's blog, but she's one talented chick. Fabulous photographer, and artsy fartsy extraordinaire. She was kind enough to give a card class on Friday evening, and we had a blast!


Hopefully next time, Darla and I will be comfortable enough to come out of our shells a little bit - we were pretty quiet. Watch out next time, though :)

See that cute, cute chick card? Yeah, the chick and stripe are all "fuzzy" cause we flocked them. I had never flocked at a card class before. It's a good thing Darla and I were being so meek and quiet, or we may have had a hayday with that one.



More great cards. Alyson sure had an eye for colors. They were all fun to do, and not very hard. I think the beige "Thinking of You" one is probably my favorite for the evening.


Thanks for the fun class, Alyson! Thanks for the venue, Deb - you are a fabulous hostess! Can't wait to do it again.

3 comments:

Miller Family said...

Hey, I recognize a few of you. My kids love it when Kelly Christensen babysits (it's not often since we never leave our children). She is right next to Alyson. What a fun Friday night activity. The cards look awesome!

tina said...

Those are fabulous cards. I LOVE making cards, maybe more than scrapbooking! Fun, fun!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Your title is a great one, Heather. I'm sad I missed out on the greatness.

I agree with Alyson's talent...she's amazing.