Monday, September 15, 2008

44 Odd Things

Nothing like a good survey to create a quick blog post, and help us find out more about each other. Okay, aside from the rhetoric, really I'm just feeling lazy today, so as far as the tagging thing, I only tag you if you're feeling lazy, too!

44 ODD Things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes
2. Have you ever smoked? Yep
3. Do you own a gun? Washington's a community property state, right?
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? Red
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? No
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Like them, but after the "How It's Made" hot dog special, things got a little iffy.
7. Favorite Holiday movie? A Christmas Story
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Grande, Soy, No-Water Chai
9. Can you do push ups? Yep. I once had to do 100 of them at PE, in a bikini, for flipping off a boy in class because he made a comment about my bikini. The punishment started off at 50, but got doubled as I bided my time trying to find a t-shirt to cover myself up.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.
11. What's your favorite hobby? Based on what I like to do, either scrapbooking or camping. Based on what I actually spend my time doing, it must be either organizing or driving.
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I don't think so.
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I talk a lot when it means little, and am way too quiet when it means the most.
14. Middle name? Marie
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: My friend Erinne doesn't give herself enough credit, I'd really like a banana cream pie blizzard at Dairy Queen, and I can't believe I'm already sending out letters about Christmas.
16. What happened to question 16???? Somebody was too chicken to answer it.
17. Current worry? That I'm missing and/or forgetting something - too many irons in the fire right now.
18. Current hate right now? Negative political ads - on both sides. It's maddening.
19. Favorite place to be? Anywhere with my family, preferably in my camper.
20. How did you bring in the new year? Hockey game and dinner out with awesome friends.
21. Where would you like to go? Israel
22. Name three people who will complete this? Why is this question always on these?
23. Do you own slippers? Own them, yes. Wear them, no.
24 What shirt are you wearing? Red plaid w/white t-shirt under.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never done it.
26. Can you whistle? The "whistle while you work" kind, yes. The "call your kid from seven blocks away" kind, no.
27. Favorite color? Red
28. Would you be a pirate? I don't think I have the guts
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? It entirely depends on the day, but it's usually by Third Day or Casting Crowns
30. Favorite Girl's Name? Faith
31. Favorite boy's name? Chance and Colton
32. What's in your pocket right now? Expired coupons from a Safeway shopping trip.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Watching a movie with Matt last night.
34. What vehicle do you drive? Chevy Impala
35 Worst injury you've ever had? Tore many ligaments (repeatedly) in my ankle while playing basketball, requiring surgery.
36. Do you love where you live? I love my house, I love the people who live there, but I hate it's actual location.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
38. Who is your loudest friend? I think I don't know the answer to this questions because I'm usually the loudest and when you're the loudest it's hard to decipher who the 2nd loudest might be.
39. Do you have any pets? 1 dog, 2 cats, 2 cows (for now)
40. Does someone have a crush on you? I used to think it was only Matt, but learned I may be underestimating myself when I got swatted on the rear by an old man at a funeral last week :)
41. Your favorite book(s)? I Am David (Ann Holm), anything Corrie ten Boom, or CS Lewis.
42. Do you collect anything? Dust
43. Favorite Sports Team? Whatever team my kids are playing on, and whatever team I picked for Football Survivor that week.
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? Amazing Grace - the Chris Tomlin version.

3 comments:

tina said...

my middle name is marie too. why do they always ask you who will respond!? i think i am always voted as least-likely to reply!

Cali said...

Heather,
Holy Smokes. So insightful. Bikinis and push ups. Collecting dust. I loved reading it all. I'm glad you discovered what happened to number 16... I was worried.
Cali

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Israel! I'll be your airplane companion!

This was a fun list to read....really fun. You have such witty answers.