Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We Have a Winner!


We have a winner of last week's Numbers Game.


Woo Hoo for Stephanie!! I am hearing rumors about her cheating with her mom's answers. Unfortunately for Alice, Stephanie posted her answers first, and so I can now only assume that Alice cheated off of Stephanie's answers. Some would say the first liar never has a chance, but I guess in this case, first cheater to post definitely prospers.


So, Steph - you can pick from something we already make, or I'll make you something cool and small for your new apartment. Like a chick on a mower or something. What do you think??


Anyway, without further ado, here are the answers:


1. Number of bags of garbage taken to the dumpster. 8
2. Number of desserts. 18
3. Number of batches of Mississippi Sin Dip. 1
4. Number of pounds of hamburger cooked. 12
5. Total number of attendees (hosts included). 30
6. Number of times the 1000 yard gong was hit in the shootin' expedition. 2
7. Number of RV's in the yard (hosts included). 4
8. Number of limbs that fell this year (sizable, anyway). 0


So, this gives you a good look into what qualifies as a successful function at our house.


Dessert count must far outweigh pounds of protein, and be closer to a 1:1 ratio of attendees. Sin dip must be present, but when paired with Stephanie's Chicken/Doritos dip, one batch is actually sufficient.


Our "RV Park" comfortably holds 4 RV's, but Matt is sure he could easily double that number. Hopefully John & Jennifer will still give our resort 5 stars when we pack them in there like sardines not unlike the MarDon Resort.


Again, thanks for a fun time everyone. Thanks for playing along with my little game. Thanks for your part in making 18 desserts. It was another banner year, for sure.

1 comment:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh my goodness! I was sure I was going to win. 18 DESSERTS? I LIKE your family!

I thought this was such a clever blog game, Heather.