Perks of relatives with cool jobs:
- Access to helicopters at the airport
- Get to wear the cool headsets
- And tighten the seat belts to minuscule proportions
- And try real hard not to touch any buttons while sitting in the pilot's seat
- But probably touch a couple anyway
- Look this good . . .
Life-decisions made after our "tour".
- Chance will go to Big Bend, because you can play baseball and learn to fly.
- He will fly helicopters like this.
- Colton will go to Big Bend.
- Solely for the purpose of learning to fly something bigger than what his brother just said. And faster. Of course.
What an adventure. Thanks, Mike!