We had such a fun time this weekend. Many of Matt's family member's came to town for our annual Hull BBQ.
We open up the "RV Park", cook lots of good food, receive lots of good food from guests, set up some volleyball and horseshoes, burn a few rounds into the shootin' range, and visit, eat, and visit some more - to our heart's content.
Continuing last year's new tradition, young and old alike showed off their athletic prowess on the Wii system.
I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure Aaron came out with the best time slalom skiing, and John with the longest distance ski jump. Although Steph's hula-hoop was one of great numbers, I got the idea that Verna's hula-hoop was of greater impression! I can't believe I missed it.
Here are just a few of the numbers we kept loose track of during the weekend. How many can you guess?
1. Number of bags of garbage taken to the dumpster.
2. Number of desserts.
3. Number of batches of Mississippi Sin Dip.
4. Number of pounds of hamburger cooked.
5. Total number of attendees (hosts included).
6. Number of times the 1000 yard gong was hit in the shootin' expedition.
7. Number of RV's in the yard (hosts included).
8. Number of limbs that fell this year (sizable, anyway).
First person to post the answers (via the comments section) in the correct order wins their choice of yard stake from our website - Sunshine Metal. Come out, come out, all you lurkers - do not be afraid of the Anonymous comment. Give it a shot! Can't wait to see your attempts.
PS - Family Members - I am wayyyy short on pics of the weekend. Anyone who wants to share a picture cd, or link to Snapfish, etc. would be great. Thanks!