Tuesday, March 11, 2008

That's Just My Cup Of Tea . . . . . or Not!

Because I am very busy, and because even when I am very busy, I still need to laugh. So, I steal another e-mail funny to post as my blog today. Enjoy!


One day my mother was out and my dad was in charge of me.
~
I was about 3 years old and had just recovered from a nasty fall.
~
Someone had given me a little tea set as a get-well gift and it was one of my favorite toys.
~
Daddy was in the living room, engrossed in the evening news when I brought Daddy a little cup of 'tea', which of course, was just water.
~
After several cups of tea and lots of praise for such yummy tea, my Mom came home.
~
My Dad made her wait in the living room to watch me bring him a cup of tea, because it was 'just the cutest thing!'
~
My Mom waited, and sure enough, here I came down the hall with a cup of tea for Daddy and she watched him drink it all up.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Then she said, "Did it ever occur to you that the only place that child can reach to get water, is the toilet.??"

No comments: