Thursday, March 27, 2008

Love Languages

It is so busy right now, so just a quick update. We had a fun Easter weekend, filled with egg hunts, Easter bunnies, baseball tryouts, family time, church service, and so many other fun things. I'd love to think I'll be back later to catch up on all of that, but it is highly unlikely. Just know that it was wonderful.

Awhile ago, I posted about Love Languages, and what one of mine is. Well, this Easter weekend, Chance hit on another one - saving money! He is so patient (mostly) when we go grocery shopping, as I shuffle through the coupons. Usually both boys add to my stack with the ones from the little machines in the aisles. Such helpful little guys!

So, Chance decided that he would give me something for an Easter present, and here's what he came up with . . .


Great little entrepreneur that he is (or, bucking for a great Easter prize), he said I had to buy the eggs, the bunny, and the basket to redeem the 40 cent savings!

And, taking up his dad's cause, knowing that there's no way Matt will ever get a pickup without some sort of a discount, here's what Matt's Easter present was . . .


Thanks, Chance - you hit it right on the spot!!

No comments: