Monday, March 17, 2008

Go Green!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Here's a little quip from Colton to make you smile:
*
Colt - "Mommy, I am going to wear my Sports over shirt, with a red t-shirt underneath."
*
Mom - "Colt, I've already got clothes picked out for you, 'cause it's St. Patrick's Day! You get to wear a Mariner's sports shirt." (notice my sly insert of "sports shirt", in a feeble attempt to make him think it is close to the same thing.)
*
Colt - "That's not an over shirt! I want to wear an over shirt!"
*
  • *Insert - the shirt he is talking about is a pin-striped baseball shirt that goes over a t-shirt.*
*
Mom - "But it's not green, honey, and people will pinch you."
*
Colton - "I've got an idea, mommy. How 'bout if we just don't tell anyone about this St. Patrick's guy, and I can wear my red shirt, and no one will pinch me!"
*
Mom - "I think everyone pretty much knows, buddy."
*
Colt - "Well, who told them!?!?"

1 comment:

Susan said...

Funny, funny, funny!