Tuesday, February 5, 2008

What exactly are "Grandpa" shoes?



My parents came down this weekend, and my dad was wearing shoes similar to these. I think they were some that were bought for Judd somewhere around 1998. Judd didn't like them, and dad can't bear to see them go to waste.


Chance - Papa, what's up with those shoes?


Papa - Don't you like them?


Chance - I don't know.


Papa - I think they're kind of cool shoes.


Chance - I don't really think they're "grandpa" kind of shoes.


According to Google, by next trip, he should be wearing something more like this. . .

2 comments:

mdr said...

I love it! It is so fun to hear the thing little ones say. I try so hard to write them down to remember/blackmailed them wit ltri life - enjoy them when they are young - they grow so fast!!

tina said...

that's too funny! my hubby once bought some "granpa shoes" for some odd reason - double velcks, he liked to call them. I think we finally purged them, but they made good beach shoes. $10 wal*mart specials that you don't care if they get a little sand and seaweed in.