Friday, February 8, 2008

Favorite Ingredient Friday - Valentine's Chocolate

This is a really rich bundt cake - a little goes a long way! They've tried to keep it pretty low-cal (as chocolate desserts go) - if I remember right, I got it from a friend who wanted a rich treat while on the South Beach Diet. Not saying it's South Beach approved, but it was her way to have a somewhat healthy chocolate treat.



Chocolate Bundt Cake

1 package dark fudge cake mix
1 pint Tillamook fat free sour cream
1 package sugar free fat free vanilla pudding
2 eggs
1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup Kailua liquor
12oz package semi-sweet chocolate chips
Powdered sugar to garnish

Preheat oven to 350*. Mix together all ingredients except for chocolate chips. Batter will be very thick. Fold in chocolate chips and pour into greased and floured bunt cake pan. Bake for 45 - 50 minutes.

Check out Overwhelmed with Joy for more Valentine's Chocolate recipes today.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

This looks yummy!!!

Betsy said...

Looks great!

Kathleen Marie said...

This looks just heavenly...Thanks so much! Have a wonderful day!

Bev said...

sounds delish!!!

Overwhelmed! said...

I think I need to buy a bundt cake pan just to try this recipe. :)

Thanks for participating in my Favorite Ingredients Friday Chocolate Edition recipe exchange. I do appreciate it.

I hope to see you again this Friday!