Tuesday, January 29, 2008

If I had a snowblower . . .

I'd take it up to Snoqualmie Pass, and help those guys open that road.

Cause, I need to go over it to get home and see my guys.

And, they seem to have a problem with it snowing like 12 or 72 feet in the last 36 hours, and avalanches, and such. I guess these aren't the safest conditions for little cars, or even not-so-little SUV's.

Maybe if I went to Target on my way out of town, and bought a shovel, I could head up to the mountain and help with this problem. . .

Thanks, DOT dudes, I know you're working hard! But, hurry up already!!!!

3 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh my goodness! Cali just came home over the pass on Monday...I can't wait for her to see your blog and that she made it by the hair of her chinny, chin, chin before it huffed and puffed and blew all that snow in.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Oh...I forgot....I hope you get home, soon, too.

Darla said...

You better buy that plane ticket if you want to get back this week...
HURRY!!!!! I can pick you up at the airport just let me know...

It's 5:50 a.m. here & guess what it's still closed!!!

Hang in there & BE SAFE!!!!