Monday, January 14, 2008

For Those Who Would Risk Their Lives For Me

Wow - lots going on in our world this weekend, but none more important than this.

A deputy in our county was shot on Thursday night - an off-duty incident, but tragic. He is fighting for his life at Harbor View medical center, and could use our prayers.




Please lift Earl Romig up in your prayers. Please pray for strength and healing for Earl, for strength and faith for his family, and for wisdom for his doctors.

Here is a website dedicated to Earl's story and his road to recovery.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/earlromig

Thanks, friends!

2 comments:

Darla said...

Hey you... I just got done reading the messages left for Earl & thought, I know I don't know him but I think I'm going to blog about it... and sure enough you did too... Hope you don't mind but I think he can use any prayers out there....

You guys hang in there I know this hits too close to home!!!!

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Thanks for the heads-up Heather. I'm thinking of you, too.