Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Stand By Your Man

The Game of Tag about your MAN

1. Who is your man? Matt

2. How long have you been together? 14 years this December.

3. How long did you date? 3 years - almost to the day.

4. How old is your man? 35

5. Who eats more? It's a tie. Willpower is neither of our strong points, so we do not help each other out much in this regard.

6. Who said "I love you" first? I did - I think that first time, he was pretty grudging at admitting he returned the feeling ;-)

7. Who is taller? He's about 3 or 4" taller.

8. Who sings better? He does - just ask the boys!

9. Who is smarter? Depends on your definition. I got the book smarts thing going on, but he's way beyond me in the practical knowledge and common sense kind of smart that really matters.

10. Whose temper is worse? Not a lot of tempers going on in our house - besides the boys fighting like cats & dogs!

11. Who does the laundry? He tries hard to help, but many the times a disaster occurs that kind of cancels out the warm, fuzzy, my-husband-is-helping-with-the-chores feeling.

12. Who takes out the garbage? Matt does 90% of the time.

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I don't.

14. Who pays the bills? I do.

15. Who is better with the computer? Depends again on the problem - I know all the rules of the programs - he's the tinkerer and new-technology finder.

16. Who mows the lawn? Matt does this 99.9% of the time.

17. Who cooks dinner? Most of the time, I do - but, I must admit, he's doing this more and more lately. Fridays have become heaven!

18. Who drives when you are together? He drives most of the time, unless it's an especially long trip and we're sharing the duties. Most of the time, he will drive and let me nod off in the passenger seat.

19. Who pays when you go out? Depends on the occasion - if it's a family deal, I do, because I handle the budget. But, if he asks me out for dinner or a date, he always pays.

20. Who is most stubborn? I think only the good Lord knows the answer to this one - we're both stubborn enough to adamantly say that it's the other one!

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? See above.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? It kind of depends on the time of year - camping season, it's probably mine. Otherwise, it's pretty equal - both sets of grandparents are involved in the boys activities, which helps us see them pretty regularly.

23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.

24. Who asked who out? He asked me out.

25. Who proposed? He proposed - and put a lot of miles on my car that day to get it done - driving to my hometown to ask my dad, then to pick up the ring, then to a nearby town for dinner. What a guy!

26. Who is more sensitive? Again, depends on the situation. Outwardly, I am - but, he's way more nostalgic than I am, and holds very strong to traditions - especially concerning family.

27. Who has more friends? Probably a tie - neither one of us are extra-outgoing.

28. Who has more siblings? He wins that one - he has 4, and I have 3.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? You know, that's gotta go to the one who looks better in Wranglers - so he wins in that regard!

I love you, babe!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm all misty eyed!

Overwhelmed! said...

Heather, please send me your email address. I want to send something to you. :)

Mine is adoptive_mom_1 [at] yahoo.com

Thanks!