Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Blatant, Yet Unsolicited Product Pitch


I am sure I found out about Mabel's Labels on a blog somewhere, but I am at a loss to give the proper credit. I thought they looked interesting, and went to their website to check it out.
.
My kids go to a private school. They don't usually wear uniforms, but do have a dress code for chapel days once a week. This means that for at least 1 day per week, all 300 kids are wearing virtually the same clothes. This also means that, if your child is going to leave a sweatshirt or coat at school, it's inevitably going to be on chapel day, when the prospects of finding it the next week (because you don't notice it's missing until he needs to wear it again) are slim to none.
.
So, the post for Mabel's Labels was a welcome one. Their website is easy to navigate, and the variety is great! I got a combo pack, and have enough labels to do both backpacks, their shoes and snow boots, lunch pails, and many, many, many articles of clothing.
.
I received the product exactly 1 week from the day I ordered, so turn-around is quick!
.
Thanks, Mabel! I am recommending you to all 4 of my friends ;-)

No comments: