Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thankful Thursday



Sometimes, Colton cracks me up with his prayers (see below). Other times, his serious little requests just make my heart burst . . .

Here is last night's offering:

"Dear Jesus, thank you for this day.

Thank you for me and Chancey and please keep us safe.

Thank you for protecting me.

Even when I'm scared.

Thank you that you are always with me.

And thank you that I can't always see you, but you are still there.

Even in the dark.

And thank you for protecting me.

And, Amen!"

Lord, thank you so much for the fervent innocence of my children's prayers, thankfulness, and worship. May I be more like them each day.

For more Thankful Thursday offerings, visit Iris at Sting My Heart.

5 comments:

ellen b said...

Wonderful. I love kid prayers too. Thank you for sharing your little one's prayer....

Denise said...

That is so precious, thanks for sharing.

Angie said...

I love to hear children pray....that was precious :)
I have had the honor of hearing my grandsons pray...makes me smile even remembering them.
Be blessed!!

Iris said...

That is so adorable. You are right, for some reason we loose this innocence children have. A prayer we should all pray more often.

Thank you so much for sharing your grateful heart with us this past week.

Be blessed today and always.

eph2810 said...

I am sorry, not sure why this comment come up with my other email....Sorry about that :)

In His grace,
<>< Iris