Thursday, July 5, 2007

Thankful Thursday


Woo hoo - I love Thankful Thursday ;-) I'm just going to jump right in . . .



  1. Happy Birthday USA! I am thankful to live in this free country. I am thankful for the blessings God has bestowed on America, and all that he allows for us in this country.

  2. I'm thankful for the many thousands of soldiers that have died to protect my freedom.

  3. I am thankful for the ONE who died to save my soul - Jesus Christ.

  4. I'm thankful for posts like this one at This Ain't New York, which is a great reminder of the reason we celebrate Independence Day.

  5. I'm thankful for the opportunity to spend time with my parents yesterday.

  6. I'm thankful for the Women of Faith conference this past weekend - the lessons, the praise, fellowship, finding unexpected friends, and a completely amazing weekend.

  7. I'm thankful for my family - my husband and sons are the best around, and I am forever grateful.

  8. I'm thankful for Darla, who is totally behind on her blog because she has watched my children for the last two days - you are the best!

Hope you are having a fabulous Independence week! Head over to Iris at Sting My Heart for more Thankful Thursday posts.

5 comments:

Pearls of Wisdom said...

Great list Thanks for sharing. I like your blog. May the Lord bless you this week and always.

In his endless love,

Angel ( Angel Mama )

Dandelion Momma-Janis said...

What a beautiful list of thankfulness. Thank you for sharing!

Denise said...

Bless your thankful heart.

Lyndy said...

Great list and all wonderful things to be thankful for.

Have a blessed day.

~Lyndy~

Brenda said...

I'm glad you jumped right in! Thank you for sharing your very grateful heart; I esp. treasured your thankful for Jesus Christ. I'm glad that you were able to experience & be so blessed by a Women of Faith conference. And, the wonderful blessings of being w/ your parents, and your beloved and sons. God is so good. :)