Woo hoo - I love Thankful Thursday ;-) I'm just going to jump right in . . .
- Happy Birthday USA! I am thankful to live in this free country. I am thankful for the blessings God has bestowed on America, and all that he allows for us in this country.
- I'm thankful for the many thousands of soldiers that have died to protect my freedom.
- I am thankful for the ONE who died to save my soul - Jesus Christ.
- I'm thankful for posts like this one at This Ain't New York, which is a great reminder of the reason we celebrate Independence Day.
- I'm thankful for the opportunity to spend time with my parents yesterday.
- I'm thankful for the Women of Faith conference this past weekend - the lessons, the praise, fellowship, finding unexpected friends, and a completely amazing weekend.
- I'm thankful for my family - my husband and sons are the best around, and I am forever grateful.
- I'm thankful for Darla, who is totally behind on her blog because she has watched my children for the last two days - you are the best!
Hope you are having a fabulous Independence week! Head over to Iris at Sting My Heart for more Thankful Thursday posts.