- I'm thankful that we had a successful craft show last weekend. On the same note, I'm thankful that our next one isn't for several more weeks - it takes a lot out of us!
- I'm thankful that Matt was willing to spend his Father's Day at the art show, put up with not seeing his boys on Father's Day, and was flexible to have a celebration on Monday instead.
- I'm thankful for the great father he is to our boys. They were so excited to give him his gifts. Chance had really concentrated on picking his out, and could barely contain himself. Colton just kind of tagged on to the things I bought, and didn't see a reason why every present couldn't be from him!
- I'm thankful that we got to spend some time with Judd, and that we had a fun dinner with he and Maggie.
- I'm thankful for flexibility at work - for a day off on Friday, and "banker's hours" when I was tired on Monday. Thanks to Darla for holding down the fort, and rescuing my Monday tiredness with lunch from Inca's!
- I'm thankful that our chore list is working around the house, with only minimal complaints so far. The chores are small enough each day, that it doesn't take any of us very long, but the burden of a "perfect" or even presentable house has really been lifted. Chance swept and mopped the entire kitchen and dining room tonight!!! Admittedly, it was because I told him that he had to do the floor once really good, and then he could use the new, fun Swiffer on the next round. He did a great job.
- I am thankful for the book of Proverbs, which is where I have been in my daily reading. There is so much wisdom there, just waiting to be gleaned.
I hope you all are having a fabulous week, with many blessings to be thankful for. If so, head over to Sting My Heart, check out other Thankful Thursday posts, and share yours with others - you'll be glad you did!