Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful for school administrators who are willing to listen, and are ready to try and solve problems to make the school the best place it can be for our children.
I am thankful for my two boys.
I am thankful that our car appointment last week went well - everything was either fixable or maintainable. I am thankful for reliable transportation.
I am thankful for camping this weekend - for time away, for fellowship with friends, for much needed rest, and good, good food!
I am thankful that I don't have teenagers yet (sorry, Darla) - I think this week's tragedies are about all I'm equipped to handle right now. I am thankful for a God that gives you as much strength as you need, right when you need it.
I am thankful for Matt. For his fix-it abilities, and for his willingness to work on projects around our home. I am thankful for the time he spent fixing up the camper for this weekend.
Thank you, Lord, for all our blessings - the big and the small - the noticed and the unnoticed - the appreciated and those taken for granted - we are so very blessed.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend! For more thankful hearts, visit Iris at Sting My Heart.

8 comments:

Denise said...

Bless you, great thankful list.

kissesfromheaven said...

It's good to have school authorities care enough to listen. God gave us babies to start with so that when they get to be teenagers, we'll realize we still don't know anything! It's all by His grace! Blessings on your camping this weekend!

Serving Him said...

Enjoy your time camping this weekend. I am sure it will refresh you. My hubby is itching to get away...so hopefully soon.

Deena said...

Amen...thank You Lord!!

eph2810 said...

Heather - I am so glad that you will be able to get away this weekend. Although camping is not much my cup of tea, but I think I would give it a try...I hope you will have a wonderful time and relax this up-coming weekend.
Glad that they were able to fix your transportation.

Thank you for sharing your grateful heart with us this week.

Be blessed today and always.

Nise' said...

Thanks for your wonderful list I survived the teenage years much better than the first year of college!! Good to hear that your car is fixable! Enjoy your weekend camping.

Lyndy said...

Great list thanks for sharing.

Have a blessed Memorial Day weekend.

Sharon said...

Enjoy your camping this weekend--wish I was going too.
Thanks for your list.
And I know what you mean about teenagers--I have one. :)