Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thankful Thursday



This past week has just been the busiest - I am thankful it's done, thankful we got through it, and thankful we are all better for it, somehow!

I am thankful for the opportunity to share birthdays and Mother's Day with both sides of the family over the past few days. We are very blessed to live close enough to my family and Matt's that we can easily get together.

I am thankful for my wonderful guys! I have the best husband and sons. They showed much appreciation for both my birthday and Mother's Day - they are so special!

I am thankful that work is finally slowing down to a manageable pace. Still busy, but at least not crazy. I am thankful that the crazy-busy part only lasts about 6 weeks - I'm not sure I could handle it being any longer!

I am thankful for reliable transportation. I am thankful in advance for my car appointment on Tuesday - that Lonnie will be able to give it the "tune-up" it needs to go another 50,000 miles.

I am thankful for a beautiful Spring day, for Darla's kids coming to hang out with us today, for a baseball game tomorrow with the promise of more beautiful weather, and for all the fun that's in store for the weekend!

For more Thankful Thursdays, visit Iris. Have a blessed day ;-)

3 comments:

kissesfromheaven said...

Thanks for sharing your heart. We live close to our family also. It's a huge blessing! Have an awesome weekend. Hope the weather holds out for your weekend fun.

Denise said...

Thanks for having a thankful heart.

eph2810 said...

Happy belated birthday, Heather. I am glad that your guys made both Mother's day and your birthday special. It is nice to know that you are not only loved by God, but also by your family :)
I know what you mean about being crazy busy at work. We just finished our year-end-close in the first week of May and I am glad it is over...

Thank you so much for sharing your thankful heart with us this week.

Have a wonderful weekend.