1. I am thankful for a fun, fun weekend of camping with my parents. For the opportunity to visit with my brother and Maggie, to spend time with mom & dad and Theresa. That Colton got to play with his cousins, and try to show off for Maggie.
2. I'm thankful that Matt and Chance were able to have a fun fishing weekend with Grandpa Ken and all the Messer boys. I'm glad for the opportunity for the boys to get to know that side of the family a little better.
3. I'm thankful that our family is back together this week, instead of in two separate spots. Even though we both had tons of fun, it is hard not to share the funnest stuff with your best friends!
4. I'm thankful that our cows arrived safe and sound. They just make our little pasture look so "country" ;-)
5. I'm thankful that I can still try and see the other person's side of the story, even when they make me so mad that I behave in ways I'm really not proud of. In the same light, I am thankful that in this particular situation, I am comfortable in knowing I've done all that I could.
6. I'm thankful for my family's health. Those that have struggled are healing, and those that have not are grateful.
7. I am ever-so-thankful that my brother's last day is Monday. REJOICE!
8. I am thankful that I get to go on a date with Matt on Saturday (any ideas?). It will be so nice to have some adult time with my husband!
9. I am thankful for Darla, that she would watch my boys so that Matt and I can go on said date. What a sweetheart ;-)
Thank you, Lord, for a beautiful day. For my family, friends, and others that You surround me with. For our blessings, our home, our camaraderie, and Your provision. You are so good.
Please go to Eph2810 to check out more Thankful Posts.