Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thankful Thursday




1. I'm thankful for the days the God decides to paint a bit more beauty into his creation - I saw the most beautiful sunrise on my walk this morning!

2. I'm thankful for the strength and desire to get up and walk each morning - 10 years ago, who would have guessed that I would see a sunrise, let alone be thankful that I was up that early?

3. I'm thankful for the opportunities we are presented with this weekend - camping and fishing. That we have the financial means to do fun things, and that we have children that like to do things with their mom and dad.

4. I'm thankful that my brother is down to 11 days. WOOHOO!!!

5. I am thankful to be born into this country - that I am free to go to church, pray, and follow my God. I am free to choose school for my children, and they are free to choose their own career path and follow their faith.

6. I am thankful for a very hard-working husband. I am thankful for his willingness to listen when I tell him he's working too hard. God has given me the perfect match! I am thankful he is getting away this weekend, and will hopefully come home recharged and relaxed.

7. I am so thankful for the person I am becoming each day - hopefully more and more into what God has designed me to be.

Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

Denise said...

Very nice list, enjoyed it.

Nise' said...

Agreeing with you in thankfulness today! Iloved our post of threes! I hope that Pink Eye is beginning its departure from your home! No fun! Thanks for sharing.

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

I'm thankful for the person you're becoming each day, too, Heather. You are a great one.

The Preacher's Wife said...

Amen about the whole walking thing..I've got to get started back after the long cold winter..I dread beginning but know how much I love it when I begin each morning with some fresh air, worship music, and prayer as I go..

You've got me motivated! :)

Sharon said...

God is good isn't He? I'm thankful for my man too--he works hard to take care of us.
Have fun this weekend.

Love Bears All Things said...

Beautiful post!