Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thankful Thursday



1. I'm so thankful for a blessed Easter weekend - getting to see my parents, my brother, and Maggie - a wonderful Easter service at our church - a fun lunch out as a family - what a day!

2. I'm thankful for my mom's recovery, and how much better she is feeling.

3. I'm thankful that Darla is feeling better.

4. I'm thankful for my mother-in-law, that she is able to help out with the boys this weekend, and that the boys are soooo excited for her to come.

5. I am thankful that my week as a single mom is almost over.

6. I am thankful that I am ready for tomorrow's craft show.

7. I am thankful that baseball starts next week - I'm ready to spend some fun times at the fields!

8. I am thankful that I got all my plants planted this weekend - and that the things I planted last year are popping out in the most glorious way!

9 comments:

Denise said...

What a nice list, thanks for sharing.

Diane said...

You've had a busy week!

So much to be thankful for.

Diane
James 1:17

Monkey Giggles said...

Thank you for sharing your heart today. Have fun at that craft show.

Darla said...

I'm so thankful for you.... I'd be crazy without you & my shrink bill would be out of this world ... Have a great weekend!!!

Deena said...

Wish I had a green thumb...but we all can't be blessed just alike...the world would be SO boring:-)

Thanks for posting your thankfuls today!

Nise' said...

Glad your mom is feeling better! Enjoy the baseball games!

Terri @ In His Hands said...

Great thankful list! It's hard being a single parent--my husband is out of town on business too.

A craft show--that sounds like my cup of tea! Have fun!

Blessings~

Susan said...

I'm thankful for your great list! It is always nice to be reminded of how much all the little things in our lives mean to us. Thanks Heather!

eph2810 said...

Easter is always my favorite holiday :)

I love plants, but I don't think they don't like me. I can't grow them well...

Thank you for sharing your thankfulness with us this week.

Blessings on your Sunday evening...