1. I'm so thankful for a blessed Easter weekend - getting to see my parents, my brother, and Maggie - a wonderful Easter service at our church - a fun lunch out as a family - what a day!
2. I'm thankful for my mom's recovery, and how much better she is feeling.
3. I'm thankful that Darla is feeling better.
4. I'm thankful for my mother-in-law, that she is able to help out with the boys this weekend, and that the boys are soooo excited for her to come.
5. I am thankful that my week as a single mom is almost over.
6. I am thankful that I am ready for tomorrow's craft show.
7. I am thankful that baseball starts next week - I'm ready to spend some fun times at the fields!
8. I am thankful that I got all my plants planted this weekend - and that the things I planted last year are popping out in the most glorious way!