1. As this is Easter Week, my first and foremost has just got to be Jesus - He died on the cross for my sins, bore more pain than anyone should have to endure - for me. How amazing is that?
2. I am thankful for the time I got to spend with my boys for Spring Break. We had a great couple of days.
3. I am thankful for Darla, who picked up my slack at work, so I could take said time off and be with my boys. She is just the bestest of friends.
4. I am thankful that I get to spend some time with my brother on Saturday, and have a little pre-Easter lunch/dinner.
5. I am thankful for these beautiful Spring days, and even though this nice weather makes my job absolutely hectic (which makes Darla's gift even bigger), I am still thankful to walk in the sunshine, and watch my surroundings come to life again.
6. I am ever-so-thankful that I can write this blog, that like 2 people actually read it, and that I've been blessed to encounter so many other neat people through it.
Have a great day ;-)