Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thankful Thursday




1. As this is Easter Week, my first and foremost has just got to be Jesus - He died on the cross for my sins, bore more pain than anyone should have to endure - for me. How amazing is that?

2. I am thankful for the time I got to spend with my boys for Spring Break. We had a great couple of days.

3. I am thankful for Darla, who picked up my slack at work, so I could take said time off and be with my boys. She is just the bestest of friends.

4. I am thankful that I get to spend some time with my brother on Saturday, and have a little pre-Easter lunch/dinner.

5. I am thankful for these beautiful Spring days, and even though this nice weather makes my job absolutely hectic (which makes Darla's gift even bigger), I am still thankful to walk in the sunshine, and watch my surroundings come to life again.

6. I am ever-so-thankful that I can write this blog, that like 2 people actually read it, and that I've been blessed to encounter so many other neat people through it.

Have a great day ;-)

8 comments:

Denise said...

I enjoyed your list, sweet blessings to you.

Pearls of Wisdom said...

I love your list. Thank you for sharing. May the Lord Bless you this Easter and always. I love your blog and will stop back by again. I am sure your blog blesses more people then you even know.

Angel

Sharon said...

Now you have three. This is my first Thankful Thursday. I see we share blog designs. Have a great day. Thanks for sharing.

Nise' said...

Thanks for sharing today! Glad you got to spend extra time with your boys! My boys (15 & 19) really didn't want to do anything special this Spring Break and I took it personally! LOL I like the Casting Crowns song too!

Monkey Giggles said...

I enjoyed your post...Amen to your list. Have a blessed weekend. Smiles going out to ya.

Anonymous said...

And we are forever grateful for you. You have an uncanny ability to bring important things and thoughts to the front of the line. Happy Easter
Annette

Jenny said...

Hi Heather-I'm comment number 7 so I think you're readership has increased almost 250%!

Blessings to you!

Darla said...

You are too awesome.. you made me go awwweee... 3 times..
I'm glad you got to spend time with the boys...