Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for my Wednesday night bible study - it is such a fresh drink of water in the middle of each week.

I am thankful for the people in that study, who challenge me, keep me in the Word, make me think, support me, and just plain show up.

I am thankful for my family - a wonderful husband, and two precocious boys - all of whom love me, challenge me, keep me running, keep me guessing, and keep me smiling.

I'm thankful for Blogger, and all my Bloggityville friends.

I'm thankful for God's provision in our lives - we live in a free country, we have never gone hungry, we have a roof over our heads, reliable transportation, and enough left at the end of the paycheck for some fun times. We are blessed well beyond what we deserve.

I'm thankful for my abilities - to write, to craft, to be a mother, to be a wife, to do my job well, and to enjoy all of the above.

Boy, I could keep going and going - I guess that's what Thankful Thursday is all about. If you didn't make the list this week, keep comin' back, cause I'm thankful for you, too!

Thank you, Lord - You are so good to me.

2 comments:

Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Ditto. Ditto. Ditto. What a great list.

Darla said...

I don't want this to sound to corny but I'm so thankful to have you not only as a co-worker but one of my best friends :)