Thursday, February 1, 2007

Ready, Set, ?????

Wow - So, I start this thing on January 10, with the intention to regularly blog and ease my tired and strained mind from having to remember everything. It is February 1st - not the most fabulous start out of the blocks!!

I will blame the lag time on my mom's car accident, even though it only happened 1 week ago, and can only really be blamed for 1 week of my laziness. But, I have learned/remembered many things in the past week, and will post them now lest I forget them when the next storm comes.


  1. God is Faithful. Always. He is Sovereign. Always. I do not have even a drop's worth of the ocean of knowledge that it takes to rule this universe, and God will always do what is best for me and for those that I love.
  2. My mom is the toughest person I know, hands down.
  3. Once again, friends gather around in your hour of need - some that you expect, and some that are such a pleasant surprise.
  4. There is nothing we can't get through if we seek God in all circumstances. I will praise Him in both triumph and tragedy.

I am so blessed, and I hope to never, ever lose sight of that. So I will leave with a quote from Bebo Norman from his latest song:

I will lift my eyes to the Maker, Of the mountains I can’t climb; I will lift my eyes to the Calmer, Of the oceans raging wild; I will lift my eyes to the Healer, Of the hurt I hold inside; I will lift my eyes, lift my eyes to You

No comments: